The successful candidate must ensure work is performed to the highest standard and all scheduled appointments are met. This position requires excellent customer service skills and professionalism at all times. Outdoor work required regularly in all weather conditions.
- Ensure high quality installations to new and existing customers.
- Provide exceptional levels of maintenance, troubleshooting and support
for existing customers, in a punctual and efficient manner.
- Provide courteous, well-presented and informed customer care, whenever
possible, meeting all customer requirements and queries and solving all
customer problems on-site.
- Monitor and verify that all paperwork is complete, accurate and provided
on a timely basis.
- Accountable for assigned field inventory.
The right candidate for this position will posess:
1. Must possess high motivation- and willing to work any day of the week.
2. This position requires comprehensive automotive or electrical/electronics experience. We will provide all specific product training.
- Above average computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- Excellent administrative skills
- Attention to detail along with strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Punctuality is Mandatory
Our company is growing and needs a highly motivated individual to take us to a new level! We offer competitive wages, and there is always an opportunity to promote the right person. This position will require 100% travel OR relocation in your assigned area. We are currently hiring technicians to cover 2 areas Pennsylvania/Western New York and West Virginia/Virginia.
We offer on the job training however we are looking for a dedicated individual who is willing to go the extra mile for our customers!
BE APART OF A GREAT TEAM